Our follow-up system is needs-driven. Through our Lead Generation System our prospects are qualified and typically have used us in some manner through parts purchase or a used equipment transaction.
- Spare Parts purchased:
- Monitoring of parts to recognize ongoing issues that may indicate replacement of equipment soon needed.
- Staying in contact with operators to understand future needs.
- Staying in contact on availability of equipment and what they are looking for.
- Provide alternative - New equipment - when they cannot find availability in market
- Provide additional source when competitor has a product for customer and they don't
- Repeat Customers
- Provide value-added services as far as a maintenance program or monthly weekend tune-ups during peak production time.
- Monitor bid lettings for jobs acquired for which they may not have correct equipment.
- Update them on latest advancements on their individual equipment.
Get practical ideas and good models with dozens
of examples of successful marketing plans